Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Out from under the boxes!!!


As of tonight, we are officially free of boxes in the house!! :) I am so happy to have them clear. I haven't really organized all the rooms. I just put stuff in its general area, but most are at least partially organized. Tonight I am cleaning the floor and putting things away. It just feels so good!


I had a moment of panic this week when I realized that Abby is due to arrive in a month an a half!! It didn't help that I felt her start to move into position (she is dropping in and out of the pelvis now). Eeeek! I am so not ready. :) Actually, as I've been unpacking, I'm noticing all sorts of things that I can use again from Matthew's baby stuff, so it is not that bad. I'm attaching a picture of the nursery bedding for those who did not get the excited email from me. I got it off of Craig's list for $40! It was over $189 for all of these pieces originally. I am so excited! It is the same bedding I fell in love with when I was shopping for boy bedding three years ago. I think things will be more settled by Thanksgiving.


I just found out information about the Officer's Spouse Club, and I've been getting involved with a women's bible study group at the chapel, so I'm feeling a bit more connected.


Matthew news: He read his first book to me!!! I am so excited. Oh, and he is FINALLY starting to understand colors sometimes. I was worried about color blindness for a bit there. :)


1 Comments:

At November 25, 2008 at 6:49 PM , Blogger Ben and Eva said...

Glad to see that you guys are getting settled into your new place! Hope you're all doing well! We miss you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home