Today we had to leave San Francisco and drive through this barren place to our destination. It was sad, but we managed to make the drive as fun as we could.

Before we left, Matthew got to play on the playground one last time.


We had trouble setting this up, but I think we got a good picture, don't you? Angela and Austin are doing well, and it was wonderful to get to see them again.

Comparing bellies...


In Sacramento we visited the California State Train Museum. Matthew just loved looking at the models of trains.

He got a bit nervous when we walked into a life-size train, and it was playing music or making noises. He is currently in a weird phase and hates loud noises.

Waiting at the train station with Daddy...

Cool Train!
The museum sat in the middle of Old Sacramento. The town still looks like an old western town, but is filled with all sorts of stores and candy shops! We spent a few minutes walking around (and buying taffy) before we headed off to Vegas.

More pictures of Matthew playing with trains at the museum.

Listening to information about trains...

We arrived in Vegas last on Sunday evening, put the dogs in a kennel and got settled in temporary quarters. We'll have a new address soon! (Hopefully by the end of the week.) If I do not remember to mail you an address by next week, please contact me! I won't be posting it on this website.
1 Comments:
Wow - I don't know how you do it, moving and all. So much fun to see it all though! I hope you got base housing!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home