Moving Update3
Hello Again! We are finally settled in base housing! Well, by settled I mean that we moved in on Oct. 31 and our stuff got here the following Wed. The kitchen is mostly put together - as is the office and living spaces. The bedrooms....need some work - but we have internet!! We have met a few neighbors, and I've already found things to do in the mornings with Matthew 4 out of 5 days of the week. They even have a great bible study at the base chapel with free daycare! Hooray!
I'm definitely giving birth at the hospital down the street instead of an hour away. I had my first doctor's appt. with the air force doctor today, and it went great. Matthew was even allowed to come! The first name is official - Abigail (Abby). I talk about the baby in my belly or Abby in my belly all the time. Yesterday, Matthew informed me that his Abby was full and he could not eat another bite! I'm not sure if he quite understands.... John is getting settled into his job, but he is waiting for yet another security clearance to go through b/f he really starts doing a lot of work.
I will get pictures of the house up later in the week. We are currently in the old housing (a four bedroom), but they will tear this house down and move us into new housing (also four bedroom) some time next year. As long as I do not do the moving - I'm fine with it. The new housing looks really incredible, but this housing is also just fine. Oh, and the biggest news of all....we got our house in Washington rented to someone! Thanks for all the prayers. This is a big relief to us. Well, if you ever have a hankering to visit, just give us a holler!! (We have tons of space for guests.)

1 Comments:
The Halloween pics cracked me up! We miss you guys out here, and I am hoping to catch up with you when we're there in December! I'll be there December 1-10, so I'm sure you'll be hearing from me! Is that before Abby or post Abby?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home