Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Trick or Treat!

Halloween this year was really eventful for us. All week long Matthew reminded me to get him a Halloween costume. (I accidentally let the movers take his costumes from last year.) He is a knight in shining armor! I told him all girls are princesses, including Mommy, so he ran around all day saving Mommy from dragons. On Halloween morning we moved into the new house. We had no furniture, but we managed to have a lot of fun swordfighting anyway.
Matthew is prepping for battle...
The evil dragon...
More testosterone...

Matthew is victorious!!!
And now it is time to start all over...
This was John's first Halloween home with Matthew. In fact, this is his first winter holiday season at home with Matthew, so I walked the dogs in the street while Daddy took Matthew trick-or-treating. Matthew was so eager to start. When people started coming to the door, he practically dragged us outside.
Every house we went to he would come running by me and say, "Mom! I got more Trick-or-Treat!"
We are now using the candy as potty incentives. He is doing quite well. Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween!









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home