Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bowling & Bottle Rockets

Since Debbie was sick when we were visiting Northern Va, I decided to drive up myself for two days to see her. The first day was a bust. It took me about 7 hours to drive what should have taken 1.5 or 2. Matthew kept throwing up! At first I thought he was carsick, but when we didn't make it more than 5 minutes (until the next bathroom), I got concerned. I took him back to Grandma's and left without him the next day. Abby and I went bowling with Debbie and Nicole and hung out with Aunt Brenda, Uncle Ted and Granny's house. It was a great trip! Abby REALLY liked bowling, but she liked her pretzel better. :)

STRIKE!!!
Nicole helped Abby get a strike!
The boys played with bottle rockets. The older boys liked it as much as Matthew did!

Matthew was excited to pull the trigger.

And of course he got to go get the rocket!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home