or should I say, Christmas time! One of my favorite traditions is watching the kids put ornaments on the bottom half of the tree. hehe!

Daddy is trying to make the ornaments a bit more even. :) Mommy was sick and could barely sit on the couch taking pictures.

Matthew put the angel on top of the tree this year. He was sooo proud!

We haven't done painting in a while, so the kids made Christmas masks. They ran all over the house with those little trees. It was cute!

Children are such serious creators. I love it!

Abby looked like a doll in her Christmas dress this year.

Matthew was a handsome lad himself!

Santa flew in on a helicopter! He went too fast in the air, so I could only catch him on the ground.

Matthew ran towards him. Abby stayed with Mommy. She hasn't quite caught the Santa bug yet.

The annual Christmas cookie Party!

Matthew was eating so much, I wasn't sure if any actual cookies would get made. :) Luckily, a few survived his appetite!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home