Yes, I did put those two together. It snowed and the boys spent hours creating an amazing snow fort and slide.

Don't let all the standing around in these pictures fool you...

Wait until you see what they created...

!!!!! The dinosaur's tail is actually a slide that goes through the backyard and theoretically through the gate and down to the river. I never made it that far, but some of the boys did. The trick was to make the turn on the slide without falling off...

Inside the fort. Matthew discovered that several Sinclairs have gray teeth like his. So one day they had a gray tooth party with M&Ms inside the fort. I don't know where he comes up with ideas like that!

This is the weirdest thing I have ever seen. These candles go in your ear and pull out the earwax as they burn. STRAAAANGE!!! I took pictures but did not let fire near my ear.

I have a picture of my John doing this somewhere, but it didn't load?!?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home