Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Airshow!

We went to the Airshow on the other side of base again this year. sooo fun! This is Matthew in a B-17 (I think). John's Airplane! Well, he is currently learning another, but at least we got one of all of us in front of the Prowler bf he switches to the Growler. :)
One where we are not all squinting...
Abby with her earplugs.
There is just something too cute about little ones with giant earplugs in their ears. They are HARD to fit inside!!!
Thunderbirds taxi-ing to the runway. How do you write that word?
Abby loved the noise! I asked her what plane she wants to fly someday and she said, "Fast one". She LOVES the noise.
Ok. I took over 600 photos of this, trying to get a great shot of the Thunderbirds. How do professional photographers get those awesome shots? I'll only post a few. :) This one obliged by going really slow.


I kept trying to get a shot of a plane with the moon - why does the moon show during the day here? It is not like the sun is not bright enough... - anyway, I had to settle for a jet trail and the moon. :)
The Thunderbirds "choreographed" entrances and exits cracks me up. Have you ever seen their flight suits? They are made of spandex or something and REALLY tight. Oh well. They are still really fun to watch.

1 Comments:

At January 25, 2011 at 10:49 AM , Blogger shamrockbaby said...

I just realized I asked a lot of questions on this one. Haha. Maybe I just want to see if anyone is reading this.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home