Monday, January 24, 2011

An Orchard in the Desert

This is Abby's first time really participating in Apple picking.
Matthew was a very serious apple picker.
We went earlier this year, so the apples were much more plentiful
!
Abby got such a kick out of Apple picking.
Perfect!

Everywhere I looked, Matthew was disappearing into the trees.
I just love how she runs. Her arms are up and out like such a girl! Matthew used to run like a miniature boy with one arm moving forward and back. soooo cute!
"Mama, Bib"

" Abby do"

Pretty flowers for Mommy!
Abby wants fried okra! :) Ok, twist my arm... Giant Zucchini
Va peanuts!

Matthew's pumpkin!

"Abby punkin"

"ooo - heaby"

Walking on the maze...
Matthew helped her up.
Now...how do I get down...
I don't want to go home!
Fall Bounty: Can you believe that someone grew all this in a desert?
p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home