Surgery update and polka dot dinosaur
I saw Abby's surgeon today, and while I couldn't convince him to do the surgery a little early, I am glad that it is finally getting scheduled. In a week I'll get a call scheduling it for sometime in January. Specialists are so quick! You are in and out of their office in just a few minutes. He is really not into asking you about everything going on and relating it to what he is doing. He just wants to do the surgery, which I guess is not a bad thing and why you have a pediatrician to look at the big picture. He doesn't want to do it any earlier than one year old b
/c he says that their mouths are so small it is impossible to do it earlier. ha. He does say that he does not like the repairs to fail, and I can't argue with that kind of reasoning. January will come soon enough. This surgeon came highly recommended, specifically b/c some palate surgeries can fail. He supposedly has a very good track record. I'll keep you updated when we get an actual date!

1 Comments:
What a cute picture! She is getting so big!! Love her!! That is great about the surgery! I know everything will go well for you all!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home