Wednesday, July 22, 2009

May College Fun

My sister graduated from George Mason University with a degree in Conservation Biology! Woohoo! Congrats baby sis! She will be hugging trees and playing with animals for a living. :)






Isn't UVA wonderful? I hope our kids fall in love with it too!






















8 years ago, we were married here... And I would do it again in a heartbeat! Love you honey!




1 Comments:

At July 23, 2009 at 10:40 PM , Blogger The Adventures of Maverick & the Mrs. said...

AWESOME! Virginia is BEAUTIFUL! We miss you out here in the Harbor! Do you get vibes that I've been thinking of you a LOT lately? In gearing up for homecoming, I've been looking at our pics from last year that SOMEONE was nice enough to come take for us! Thanks again for giving us those precious memories! As of right now, it looks like we'll be in your neck of the woods in January, so I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home