Wednesday, July 22, 2009

May Spa treatment - Sinclair/Tolbert-Smith style

So, Lisa started by falling off the tree and getting her feet all muddy. Then we were discussing swimming across the water to the muddy bank and playing when Colin just fell face first into the mud and start rolling! hahahha! He was the first to swim across a here are the results.





Lisa joined him next, then Joben. John and I finally followed. My family is much more adventurous than me, but I love that they make me do hilarious things! Even if it is b/c I don't want to be left out. They had a mud fight, and my poor mother was mortified. John's parents and Colin were visiting for the weekend. haha. And you know, it was fun! Gross, but fun!







This is Colin and Lisa. Can you find them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home