Reasons to live in a desert.
I cannot post pictures for some reason, but I do have a ton! I keep getting annoying error messages. :( I'll post them as soon as blogger stops throwing a fit.
Most of you know that I was not really thrilled about summer living in a desert valley, but
I have been noticing some great things lately. Here are my top 10.
10. The water is never too cold for swimming.
9. You never have to mow the lawn/pointy sticks. Most people have just rocks anyway.
8. You don't have to feel bad about killing plants. Just blame it on the heat.
7. If a plant happens to survive summer, you can brag about your "green thumb".
6. You don't need a towel at the pool. 30 seconds in the sun and your skin is dry!
5. If your dryer breaks, your clothes will dry fine on a line.
4. Spring is pretty! Believe it or not, flowers grow like crazy in the desert during early spring.
3. You look forward to rainy days instead of dreading them.
2. Dresses!
1. We are surrounded by mountains on three sides and can escape the heat whenever we want!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home