Wednesday, July 22, 2009

May Watersports

Beautiful sunset on a tributary off the James River.





Joben is really good on the kneeboard and the wakeboard. He was pulling 360s and jumping waves like a pro! Go Joben!








Pizza is a pretty girl, but she is very adventurous (wait till you see the mud pics). She has been trying to do a 360, but Joben hadn't told her to mess with the fins on the kneeboard. I guess when the fins are up, the board spins.














almost.










This is Colin's first time. He did great!















He also had the best crash on film. See his leg there? hahhaha!



How do I look so serene? I certainly never feel that way while kneeboarding?











That is more like it.














So, my stomach was still recovering from having a baby. (It separated and just fixed itself b/f the trip, so I hadn't built the muscles back yet.) I was getting tired and wanted to stop b/f I hurt something and decided to try a 360 - assuming I would fall. I guess the fins were up from when John was showing Lisa how to use the board better. I DID A SUCCESSFUL 360 ON MY FIRST TRY!!!!!!!


















360 in the air!












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home