Craft Night!
Abby is now 2.5 years old, so I am thrilled to report that I have finally finished decorating her room. :) I painted the wall hangings to match her bedcovers. Now if only I lived in a house where I could paint the walls (without having to paint them white again b/f we move out).
I made her letters out of scrapbook papers and scraps a while ago. They came out so cute! This banner was from her first birthday.
I saw something like this at several friends' houses, and it was too cute not to copy. Thanks everyone for the idea!
And finally I got these pretty curtains. I am hoping the sun blocking curtains will help Abby sleep in a bit. haha.
Here is my little princess sleeping in her pretty bed.
Hmm...John is not home yet. I think that means I can scrapbook all night. :) Maybe he can get up with the kids tomorrow. haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home