Saturday, July 24, 2010

Springtime Fun

This is Abby after yogurt and pizza.





Just after we moved in, I heard something in the ceiling. It sounded like a squirrel was up there. I climbed the attic stairs in the garage and saw this pigeon staring at me! It took a LONG time for him to decide it was safe to leave the attic, and then he decided to play in the garage for a while.



The easter bunny left these HUGE marshmellow treats for Matthew and Abby to eat. Abby got so hyper after this that she started growling in her chair. She took off running (and growling) when I put her down.










Abby's hair is hilarious when you take it out of a ponytail. Here she is sporting the Emporer Penguin look.







Introducing: Super Trash Can Man! He makes messes.




































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home