Saturday, July 24, 2010

Free Concert!

The Country Music Awards were in town this year, so the USO put on a huge free concert for military. It was sooo much fun! Here are the kiddos enjoying a cookie. :)









Matthew takes his bug collecting jars everywhere and we found a great ladybug.












There were a whole lot of singers, most of whom I had heard of before, but unfortunately, I forgot who was who. :(









Abby is going for the bug look herself.





Dierks Bentley
















I know Leann Rhimes has been in the news lately for some personal problems, but there is a reason she is famous. She opens her mouth and the clearest, most beautiful sound pours out. She is sooooo talented and amazing in concert.




Matthew named our ladybug friend, Buggy Pickler.









The headliners - Montgomery Gentry.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home