Girls Weekend Out
I think kissing these statues is hilarious. I've done it all over the world.
We took a gondola ride outside the Venetian and met this friendly duck.
Our gondolier was a great singer!
Tracy decided to surprise her husband with a new tattoo. :)
The fourth is my neighbor. Would you believe all of us are married to Johns - different ones of course? Here we are as "Johns' Angels"
You are probably tired of hearing about it. (I know John is), but this is a picture of my hair since I got it cut again. The hair stylist got rid of the baby mullet! I can flip it under or out and it seems pretty fun. I haven't decided how long it should be or what style I want. sigh. Any advice? I've been experimenting for 9 years now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home