Out of the house...sort of
This post is really belated, but my internet access has been spotty. John turned off the internet and phone much earlier than I expected! :) The movers took our stuff on Oct. 3. I finished cleaning (with lots of help from friends - THANK YOU) yesterday, and we are officially out of the house. No, it is not sold yet. No, we have not renter yet. No, we don't know where we are living yet. We are currently flying out to Atlanta to visit Jenna and Bradley and go to a wedding on Jekyll Island. We will be back next week to Oak Harbor for 1, probably two days doing repair work on the house. Then, after a brief stay with Nana, Papa & Gran, we will drive down to Vegas! I'll keep you posted on all the happenings. Hope you are all doing well! Reminder: Do not attempt to use our home phone. Our cell phone numbers still work. I can get email, but I only check it when I am around internet---so, not often.

1 Comments:
Hi Sarah!!!
Great to hear from you!!!Sorry it's taken me so long to reply,that's one of the reasons we're doing the blog! Your blog is cool....Matthew is a little cutie! Congratulations for the new baby!!When's it due?I'd love to come and visit you in Vegas but don't know if we'll get that far away from Pittsburgh...I'll let you know though!In a couple of weeks we are visiting Washington DC-can't wait! Anyway, good luck with the move to Vegas and everything and keep in contact!love Tracexxx
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home