Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Camping Trip

John came home for the weekend, just in time to go cabin camping! He actually almost didn't make it home in time. His plane was still broken, but they only need 3 to fly, so he got to come home. He has only been home for a couple of days at a time this month and he was gone all of last month. He is home now b/c we are moving, but it was nice to see him whenever we got a chance! We found a fuzzy caterpillar!

Throwing rocks with Daddy
Enjoying the playground
Look at him climb!
Horrible picture of me, but you can really see the belly growing.
I just love this one. Grandpa John, recognize the shirt? :)
We went fishing the second day, and he got very tired at naptime. I think the sun may have gotten to him. Matthew and I slept in the shade at the end of the dock. Funny story: a young couple tried to get onto the dock but were blocked by Matthew and me. I tried to get out of the chair, but my belly muscles don't work anymore, and I couldn't get up with matthew on me like that. Linda had to come rescue me and actually pull me out of the chair!!!

Our beautiful little cabin.
Nana and Matthew
Dada and Mama enjoying a weekend in the same state/country. I wish my face didn't puff up so much during pregnancy...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home