Construction Blues
Well, John has started a very intensive training and has one last weekend to work on house projects without interruption before the house goes on the market. (We are trying to make April, but I fear that it may be May...) Anyway, we are currently redoing a bathroom that the previous owners installed incorrectly. While he does that, I am trying to plan a new quarter and do all the finishing touches on our other home improvement projects - paint touchups, cleaning the trim, landscaping, etc.... It is nuts around here! I've noticed that while I used to be able to work on something for long stretches of time, I now get to spend a few minutes on this and a few minutes on that. In between small patches of work, I have to attend to Matthew, do some necessary cleaning (like a load of laundary so we all have pants to wear), get something at the store that was forgotten, etc... I think I understand now why mom could never sit through a movie. She either had five zillion other things to do, or she fell asleep. :) Everyone is working so hard, and the place looks so much better than when we moved in, but I hope that our next house requires no home improvements!!!!!
*UPDATE - A few hours after I wrote that, Matthew came down with a high fever. No sleep tonight!
On the happy side, John and I went on our first date since his return from Iraq. Hooray! We make a hot, sexy couple. :)


1 Comments:
Awwww, you two are adorable :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home