Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My little Helper

Matthew is turning into a really helpful little guy. If I tell him that I need to clean, he goes to the cleaning closet, grabs a rag and comes to help. He loves to help me unload or load the dishwasher, and he is always quick to wipe up the occasional spilt milk. Sometimes he is so eager to help that he actually will make a mess - just so he can clean it. Matthew must have noticed that I have not been feeling like myself lately. I actually haven't lost anything in a while! While we were at church the other night for a meeting, Matthew kindly decided to reorganize my stuff. Unfortunately, he couldn't get into my purse (I was still wearing it), but he did rescue my keys. He wandered around the room trying to find a perfect spot for them. Satisfied, he went back to playing with his friends. After the meeting, I got up to leave, thinking myself uncharacteristically knowledgeable about the location of my stuff, and got into the car. Wait a minute, where are they?? We went back into the church and Matthew was very helpful. He looked all over the meeting room and a neighboring room. "Where is it? There? Noooo...." Finally, after contemplating where to spend the night, I found the keys tucked carefully between two books in the library. Isn't Matthew thoughtful? He even helps me lose things!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home