Sunday, March 2, 2008

Food Poisoning

Well, I am happy to report that Matthew is officially a Christianson! He survived his first bout of food poisoning. :) This is one of the silly mom fears that has kept me up at night. What would I do with a child who was vomiting all night and too young to make it to the toilet on his own??? What do you do? Well, after the third time, I realized that a trash can would be a good idea. (It's hard to think in the middle of the night!) I slept next to him, and he survived! :) We spent the day recovering and trying to hydrate. He is feeling much better now, but in the future, I think I'm going to taste everything BEFORE I give some to him. Be careful of the Kraft Cheddar Cheese at the Commissary!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home