Visit from Nana & Gran
Nana & Gran came to visit! I think Nana was just happy to get two visits so close together!.jpg)
I am not sure what Abby is looking at so intently...
.jpg)
Gran holding her little grandbaby .JPG)
Matthew got a new T-ball set! This is his old bat, but he is very excited about playing T-ball on the field by our house.
.jpg)
Since I wasn't hugely pregnant or newly post-partum, we could go for a walk downtown. This is a sideways view of the garden in the Bellagio. These gardens are changed very frequently. They were different when I took Joben a few weeks later!
Matthew got a new T-ball set! This is his old bat, but he is very excited about playing T-ball on the field by our house.
.jpg)
Since I wasn't hugely pregnant or newly post-partum, we could go for a walk downtown. This is a sideways view of the garden in the Bellagio. These gardens are changed very frequently. They were different when I took Joben a few weeks later!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home