Help from the Sinclairs
We definitely had this baby with God's timing. Feedings were difficult because I was pumping and feeding her every two hours. When Abby and I came home from the hospital, JJ, Lisa and Mom were all at the house. They had already spent one day cleaning and cooking, and it was lovely! During Mom's stay the dishes and laundary magically cleaned themselves, groceries were bought and food was always available. It was so fantastic! Lisa spent most of the itme playing with Matthew, so he never felt left out. Who could be jealous of a baby sister when he has an auntie to play with? JJ was only here for a few days, but he also played with Matthew and kept us entertained. He also ate all our dairy?? :) I guess one could have worse addictions.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home