Potty Training Woes #1
I have a feeling that I will be writing about this topic quite a bit, but I had to tell one story. Matthew is completely ready to begin potty training, but we are waiting until school ends (this week) so that I have time to dedicate to the process. In the meantime, he has discovered that he can get out of bed to go potty! So, at 9:30 p.m. he was bright, eyed and asking for the potty. I acquiesced and 30 minutes later he was still sitting on that potty! I came in to check on him b/c he had gotten kind of quiet and would you believe that he was falling asleep on the pot? He screamed something awful when I took him off and put him to bed, but literary fell asleep mid-shriek. haha. Ahhhh, to be two again.

1 Comments:
too cute!!! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home