Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sledding with Grandma

Grandma came for the surgery, but came a week early so we could play. We drove to Mt. Charleston (one hour away) and suddenly found winter! This snow is ridiculously deep in spots. People just park on the side of the road and slide down the mountain.



Matthew really got into it this time.

Abby was not thrilled.





Although she liked sledding!


Poor grandma had to sit and stand on cardboard b/c she didn't have snow boots. Watch the videos. We got her to sled too!





Some of the hills are HUGE! Mom and Dad wanted to try them. Here I am at the top. I took Matthew with me, so it was pretty scary. I have no idea how to steer a box top and didn't want to hit a tree with him on board. :)

Whew, we made it!








John said he could steer. Here he is at the start.







And here he is jumping off the sled to avoid the tree. haha!
















Grandma was hilarious the first time. This was her second try.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home